2327 Yorkshire Dr,
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Listing Price: $625,000
Great property with extensive gardens to relax or entertain!
CUTE AS A BUTTON! This adorable home is nestled in Glassell Park Hills with spectacular views including the Griffith Park observatory... Peace and tranquility and privacy abound- From the cozy front courtyard with a built-in fireplace & barbeque to the upper and lower rear balconies, to the extensive yard and gardens, you will find yourself with so many options to relax or entertain.
This home is awash in natural light that is soothing and beautiful all day long:) In addition to the two bedrooms and bath there is a great kitchen, dining area, TV area and living area.
BONUS- secret room behind the kitchen makes a great library or meditation room. PLUS- there is a generous laundry area.
THIS home has been lovingly maintained by the same owner for ~30 years!
DON’T FORGET that this home has a huge walk-in basement just waiting to be converted in to additional living space for a studio, guest suite, or whatever your heart desires! The yard goes on and on and offers endless opportunity for landscaping or gardening or how about an amazing deck? All of this opportunity is just waiting for you to call “home”... Other features are the freshly refinished hardwood floors, new central heating and air-conditioning (HVAC) system and also a brand new sewer line at “no extra charge”... lol
• 2-bedrooms + 1-bath
• 1,094sqft living space
• 5,034sqft lot
• Year Built: 1938
• Assessor Parcel Number (APN): 5462-007-002
• VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS including Griffith Observatory!
• ABUNDANT natural light all day long
• SECRET room behind kitchen - great for library or meditation
• REFINISHED original hardwood floors
• NEW central HVAC (heating & air conditioning)
• NEW sewer line
• WALK-IN basement- potential for more living space
• ATTACHED 2-car garage with direct access to home
• EXTENSIVE yard and garden
• POTENTIAL for a great deck
• LOVINGLY maintained by the same owner for ~30-years
Contact Us Today!