Great starter home with original character and fruit trees in the desirable Pocket Neighborhood of Inglewood!
Location, location, location! Great starter home on quiet tree-lined street in the most desirable pocket of North Inglewood.
This 1923 home features original character with built-in cabinetry and stunning hardwood floors yet also boasts many upgrades including the renovated kitchen with granite countertops. Don’t miss the generous laundry area for your convenience. The electrical panel has also been upgraded- bonus! The long driveway provides room to park numerous cars off-street and the detached garage includes an extra area that would be great for your workshop or additional storage.
Beautifully terraced & fenced yard where you will find fruit trees galore including persimmon, pomegranate and citrus... AND don’t forget that the LA Rams ‘City of Champions Stadium’ is under construction only about 2 miles away! Remember- location, location, location :)
• 2-bedroom + 2-bathroom
• 1,048 sqft Living Space w-6,174sqft Lot
• Year Built: 1923
• APN: 4013-033-007
• Great Starter Home
• Location, Location, Location
• Fantastic North Inglewood Neighborhood
• Quiet Tree-Lined Street
• Close to proposed LA Rams “City of Champions Stadium”
• Beautiful Hardwood Floors
• Updated Kitchen with Granite Countertops & Cabinets
• Large Laundry Area Inside Home
• Terraced Rear Yard
• Fully-Fenced Rear Yard
• Fruit Trees Galore: Persimmon, Pomegranate, Citrus
• Detached Garage with Extra Space for a Workshop or Storage
• Original Built-In Cabinetry
• Newer Concrete Driveway with Plenty of Off-Street Parking
• Upgraded Electrical Panel
Tenant Occupied - Please do not disturb tenants!
Floor plan measurements are approximate and not guaranteed. The illustration is provided for marketing and convenience only. All information should be verified independently.
Contact Us Today!
Brian Fitzburgh, Realtor