Beautiful Mid-Century Home With Expansive Outdoor Space, Gorgeous Views, and Detached Art Studio In Silver Lake
Wrap yourself up in the warmth and charm of this true, mid-century home that was built by the father of the current owner 54 years ago. This legacy home has been lovingly maintained and restored over the years with the sensibility of an artist.
Evoking a strong feeling of being immersed in nature, this home has expansive outdoor spaces, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. Enjoy the STUNNING views of city, LA River and San Gabriel mountains, along with visits from hummingbirds, hawks, owls and a Bewik‘s Wren can be heard singing.
Open floor plan with exposed beams and high ceilings combined with views of the outdoors creates and expansive feel.
Nurture your creative juices in the detached art studio or the spacious three car garage. Plenty of options to create an ADU with its own separate and gated driveway.
Enjoy all that Silver Lake has to offer with trendy restaurants, shops and proximity to Griffith Park. Also within the highly sought-after Ivanhoe Elementary school district.
AND don‘t forget the “Gazillion Dollar” view!
- 2-bedroom + 2-bathroom (public records indicate: 2-bedroom +1-bathroom)
- Living Space: 1,535sqft measured (public records indicate: 1,180sqft)
- 3-Car Garage: 645sqft measured
- Studio: 310sqft measured
- LOT: 31,307sqft
- Year Built: 1957
- APN: 5434-024-014
- True mid-century home built using new ideas of the time about modern architecture
- Legacy home built by the father of the current owner 54 years ago
- Lovingly cared for and restored over the years with the sensibility of an artist
- Entertainers delight with expansive and numerous outdoor spaces
- Feel like you are living in the trees and immersed in nature
- Exposed beams with open floor-plan creates a spacious feeling
- High ceilings with triangular windows in master bedroom with views of greenery and flowering plants
- Direct patio access from all bedrooms
- Strong feeling of connection with the outdoors
- Every room has outdoor views creating an expansive feel
- Stunning views of city, LA River and San Gabriel mountains
- HUGE lot presents a “sense of adventure” for children to explore
- Owner and later her child grew up playing on the hill
- Meyer lemon, pomegranate, avocado, guava trees
- Incredible wildlife visits including hummingbirds, hawks, owls and Bewick‘s Wren always singing
- Detached artist studio with its own, separate, gated driveway entrance
- Huge 3-car garage with additional outdoor parking for up to six additional cars
- Highly sought-after Ivanhoe Elementary school district
- Enjoy all that Silver Lake has to offer with trendy restaurants, shops and Griffith Park
- Gazillion Dollar Views!!
The Fitzburgh Realty Team