OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
Tuesday, 6/19 from 11am-2pm
Saturday, 6/23 from 2-5pm
Sunday, 6/24 from 2-5pm
712 Ganymede Drive
Mount Washington 90065
List Price: $1,100,000
This is a home you don’t want to miss! This 5 bedroom + 2.5 bathroom home gives you all the space you’ve been looking for along with beautiful views to boot!
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Mt. Washington Elementary school district, this home gives your family room to grow. Spacious living room with outstanding hillside views and features a gas fireplace. The giant family room has plenty of room for all, has amazing natural light and is great for entertaining.
On the kitchen level, there is a huge family room and bedroom - perfect for guests or a nanny. Spacious master-suite features a private balcony plus “retreat” with a dressing table that could be an amazing nursery or your yoga/meditation room. The other 3 bedrooms on this level are generously proportioned with oversized closets for all your storage needs/dreams.
Laundry hookups in the garage and on the bedroom level for your convenience. The huge garage has plenty of room for 2 full-size cars and lots of storage space to unload your bulk items after a visit to Costco. This is the home you have been dreaming of!
EXPLORE THIS SPACE IN 3D!
712 Ganymede Drive, Mount Washington West 90065
- 5-Bedrooms + 3-Bathrooms
- 2,862sqft living space
- Lot 5,428sqft
- Year Built:1991
- Spacious home
- Gorgeous hillside views
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Expansive Garage that measures 540sqft. Easily fit 2 full-size cars
with plenty of extra room to spare (22’-6” wide x 24’-1” deep)
- Mount Washington West Sub Divison
- Highly sought after Mount Washington Elementary
- SECRET STAIRCASE that provides direct access to elementary school
- Wide streets with plenty of street parking available
- Underground utilities with no unsightly utility wires
- KITCHEN with Viking range/hood, Viking double-oven, and filtered water
to sink and refrigerator
- Spacious Master Suite with two walk-in closets and includes
a bonus “retreat” room that could be a great nursery or yoga space
- New 30 year roof installed in 2014
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Solid red oak hardwood flooring
- Additional hose bibs on 3 patios
- Great Location with D3 Coffee just down the street and easy
access to nearby Elyria Park
The Fitzburgh Realty Team